Reduced price! The albanians - chronicle of a philohellene View larger

The albanians - chronicle of a philohellene

George Finlay A-000707

New product

Përshkrim i shkurtër

This book is titled “The Albanians” not only for the sake of making use of the metaphor by naming the “whole” for the “part”, but mainly for the most obvious fact that in both chapters Finlay speaks about Albanians, and when third parties are mentioned, it is because of their interactions with “The Albanians”.

More details

24 Items

Detaje të librit

Shtëpia Botuese

Amazon
ISBN978740413471

1 000 Lekë

-20%

1 250 Lekë

Shto në listën e librave që dua

Porosit me një klik

30 other products in the same category:

More info

In this book are incuded two chapters of the First volume of George Finlay's (1799-1875) book "History of the Greek Revolution" (1861). They give a detailed description of the Albanian society and the conditions in which the Albanian race thrived and adopted itself under the Ottoman domination during the second half of the 18th century and the first half of the 19th century. Actually, he paints a very clear picture of their lives, their occupations, their involvements in Ottoman society, especially in the Ottoman army, their relations with the Ottoman Turks and their neighbours.

To make the experience of reading this book more enjoyable and with more fluency, fifty-three annotations are added in order to explain all the lexical terms, which were in use in those times in the Ottoman Empire, and the historical figures and events that belong to the history of the Ottoman Empire or to the wider world history.

Particularly, for those readers whose English is not their first language a short vocabulary, with concise meanings of words selected from this book, is included.

Data sheet

Lloji i botimitPaperback
pages137
ISBN978740413471
RedaktoriAgron Hodo
Published year2021
Vendodhja e botimitTirane
GjuhaAnglisht
Tipi i publikimitLibër
StatusiI ri
Numri i botimeveRibotim
I ri1